U-Line, the award-winning market leader in premium built-in undercounter ice making, refrigeration and wine preservation products, celebrates over 50 years of innovation with a collection of modular undercounter refrigeration units that offer advanced technology, aesthetic elegance and seamless integration for use in today's modern kitchens and lifestyles. U-Line has earned a solid reputation as the undercounter market leader by continuing to develop, manufacture and support the best undercounter refrigeration products on the market.
For over five decades, we continue to be the leader in innovation, quality, and value in the premium modular ice making, refrigeration, and wine preservation market. We have captivated those with an appreciation for the finer things with exceptional functionality, style, inspired innovations, and attention to even the smallest details. We are known and respected for our unwavering dedication to product design, quality, and selection.
- Volume of 5.3 cu ft holds up to 70 bottles (12 oz) or 140 cans (12 oz)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- 32” height meets ADA height requirement yet maximizes allowable space
- White interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Three adjustable chrome plated durable wire shelves
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Door swing is field reversible, and is shipped right-hand hinged
- Door lock is standard on stainless and black models
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Available in the following finishes: Stainless, Integrated, or Black
- Integrated model requires 3/4” custom door panel (panels not supplied by U-Line)